Prior to our customer shipping a machine to us, we discuss our machine rebuilding process. We can and will address specific problems however we prefer to completely rebuild the machines to bring them up to the most recent specifications of the original manufacturer. Upon inspection we may upgrade the machines with improved wiring harnesses providing better reliability.
When we rebuild a machine from a customer, we do the following:
- We do a full inspection and determine functionality before servicing.
We strip the machine down to the base plate.
- We clean, service and update all subassemblies as needed. This includes the case top, key pads and displays. We replace all the machine hardware with stainless steel improving longevity and durability.
- We do a full and complete calibration after reassembly.
- We then perform a precise and thorough operational/reliability check before it is returned to the customer.
When we rebuild machines that we sell:
- We perform the same rigorous rebuild on machines we sell that is done on our customers machines as above.
- We warranty all machines we rebuild or sell for 90 days.
When we service/rebuild an electronic enclosure we do the following:
- We clean and inspect all hardware and replace anything needed to bring the enclosure up to the original manufacturer’s specification.
We repair electronic enclosure to component level whenever possible as opposed to swapping out boards. This makes the repair more cost effective for the customer.
- Repaired electronic enclosures will meet or exceed original manufacturer specifications for reliability.
When we sell rebuilt electronic enclosures:
- We perform the same rigorous service/rebuild that is done on a customer’s electronic enclosure as above and will meet or exceed manufacturers specifications for reliability.
- We warranty all enclosures we repair or sell for 90 days.
When we supply or manufacture parts:
- We carry some parts for all National Optronics machines and the parts are either rebuilt by MH Optical or sourced from manufacturers used by National Optronics.
- We sell all the wiring harnesses for the National Optronics machines to include current machines or those no longer supported by National Optronics. All wiring harnesses are made by MH Optical or by one of our manufacturers, meet or exceed original specifications and some have been enhanced to improve reliability.
- Contact us for parts availability and pricing.